Welcome!

Ok now if there was an "L" plate in blog world, I'd have one plastered across the top title up there, so bare with me!

What is it?
This little project seeks to juice up the world of playing, learning and listening to that very magical of beasts - MUSIC. I know a few people in this neck of the woods whom I find incredibly inspiring, and I'm beginning to realise the sheer MAGNITUDE of musical stuff that i could gather and assemble here, on this unassuming, humble little blog spot.

Who's it for?
Well, you. Oh, and your friends.

What's in it?
Stuff I like, upcoming gigs, links to other great sites, music reviews, arty bits and pieces, tips for music students (because I both AM one as well as TEACH some - hello dears). But it'll all be revealed in good time.....

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dusting off the cobwebs...

For those of you who have thrown yourselves wholly into your music playing during 2010, and given those arms and fingers and brains a well-earned rest over the festive season, it's now the PERFECT time to shimmy into action for 2011! I'm running a little "spritzer" workshop  for my students. If you are further afield from the Bellingen area then gather a few musician friends around and wake up the music in you! Oh, and I've just decided to provide refreshments - in this steamy weather I feel like a very cold and very fizzy drink... mineral water with a squeeze of lime...hmmm... zingy....

1 comment:

  1. The 2nd Adelaide International Cello Festival is on in May 2011! Check out the website for details...

    http://www.adelaidecellofestival.com.au/

    ReplyDelete